LocalGarena-BG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LocalGarena-BG

Online gaming and tournaments

ИндексПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход
Сайтът е рядко посещаван и не е update-ван.
Starcraft Broodwar и Left 4 Dead 2. Свалете и играйте с нас!
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Local garena on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of LocalGarena-BG on your social bookmarking website
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Starcraft Broodwar
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeПет 1 Ное - 11:55:11 by Admin

» Най- често задаваните въпроси
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeСря 20 Апр - 18:03:02 by spoke

» Call Of Duty 5 World at War
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeПет 17 Дек - 20:33:56 by spoke

» Team Fortress 2
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeВто 12 Окт - 8:17:47 by spoke

» Други проблеми
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeПон 11 Окт - 19:28:11 by Admin

» Killing Floor
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeПон 11 Окт - 16:23:43 by Admin

» TrackMania Nations Forever
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeНед 10 Окт - 10:11:02 by spoke

» Return to castle Wolfenstein : Enemy territory
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeСъб 9 Окт - 8:58:10 by Admin

» Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeПет 8 Окт - 20:43:39 by Admin

Top posters
Admin
Battlefield 2 I_vote_lcapBattlefield 2 I_voting_barBattlefield 2 I_vote_rcap 
spoke
lodaka
lmtdedition
Кой е онлайн?
Онлайн е 1 потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 63, на Сря 21 Апр - 14:09:55
Poll
Как бихте наказали екстремистите?
Доживотен бой
Battlefield 2 I_vote_lcap0%Battlefield 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Доживотно мъчение
Battlefield 2 I_vote_lcap17%Battlefield 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Доживотен затвор в изолатора
Battlefield 2 I_vote_lcap33%Battlefield 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Смъртна присъда
Battlefield 2 I_vote_lcap17%Battlefield 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Нямам мнение
Battlefield 2 I_vote_lcap33%Battlefield 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Общо гласове : 6

Battlefield 2

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Admin
Admin
Admin

Battlefield 2 Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Battlefield 2   Battlefield 2 I_icon_minitimeСъб 24 Апр - 10:07:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ЛИНКЪТ Е ДИРЕКТНО ОТ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

## Производител : Digital Illusions

## Сайт на производителя : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

## Снимки от играта : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

## Коментар : The award-winning Battlefield franchise invades the high tech frontlines of modern warfare in the new sequel, Battlefield 2™. The game brings the intensity and excitement of Battlefield 1942™ into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.

In Battlefield 2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game's 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 100 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to rise through the ranks and attain the ultimate rank of General.

An all-new game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life like never before. The new material penetration feature measures weapons' ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.

Battlefield 2 features immense, richly detailed, destructible environments, from city streets to remote forests, in some of the most notorious hot spots around the world. Each map in Battlefield 2 adjusts in scale to support the number of players in the world, providing the ideal vehicle- to-player ratio and an optimized gameplay experience.

Enhanced team play features allow players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates.

Soldier kits now affect vehicles that players utilize on the battlefield. For instance, the medic kit can transform a vehicle into a mobile aid station and the special ops kit can render aircraft undetectable to enemy radar.

## Допълнителна информация : Online multiplayer action with 100+ players on the PC.

All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.

Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.

Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets.

Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.

A variety of solider classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, and Anti-Tank units.

New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including heat seeking missiles and laser designated bombs.

Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.

Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank from recruit all the way to General and unlock awards, including new weapons, vehicle decals, medals, and more.

Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.

Full in-game community support including, buddy lists, stat tracking, live chat rooms, and in-game clan creation.

Voice-over IP supported with USB headset.

## Изисквания :

Minimum System Requirements

System: 1.7 GHz or equivalent

RAM: 512 MB

Video Memory: 128 MB

Hard Drive Space: 2300 MB

Other: Geforce 3 or better, XP Only

Recommended System Requirements

System: 2.4 GHz or equivalent

RAM: 1024 MB

Video Memory: 256 MB

##Инсталация:

Маунтвате или печете на диск, инсталирате и използвате някой от следните CD-KEY-ове :
4VYY-WKU9-H7LJ-8M7J-TQA6
8F8Y-7UJ5-R3K4-7XP3-FDZC
5QUL-XZVF-2NVM-GPYA-E63E

Тип Игри/PC ISO
Жанр FPS, 3D Екшън, Екшън
Размер 1.92 GB (2,056,952,307 байта)
Рейтинг 4.8 от възможни 5 с 884 глас(а) общо
Информация за торента Сваляния на торента: 62360
Файлове reloaded.nfo 4.49 kB ; rld-baf2.iso 1.92 GB
Пиъри 129 сийдър(и), 4 лийчър(и) = 133 пиър(и) общо